The ALI's 90th Annual Meeting was held May 20-22.
These pages will be maintained as a permanent archive to provide access to the meeting's agenda, drafts and motions, as well as newly added photos and videos.
- Model Penal Code: Sentencing
- Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault and Related Offenses
- Principles of the Law of Liability Insurance
- Principles of the Law of Nonprofit Organizations
- Restatement Third, Employment Law
- Restatement Third, The Law of American Indians
- Restatement Third, The U.S. Law of International Commercial Arbitration
- Laurel G. Bellows, President, American Bar Association
- Kenneth C. Frazier, Chairman, President & CEO, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Brett M. Kavanaugh, Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit
- Maureen E. Mahoney, Of Counsel, Latham & Watkins LLP
- G. Edward White, Professor, University of Virginia School of Law
Monday, May 20 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Corcoran Gallery of Art, 500 Seventeenth Street, NW
“ The fact that we have gathered together in one organization, practicing lawyers of eminence, representative judges, the teachers in the law schools, cooperating in a common effort for the improvement of our law, is one of the most significant occurrences, at any rate, since I have known anything about the legal profession.”Justice Harlan F. Stone
Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States
Third Annual Dinner of the American Law Institute
May 2, 1925